Whether you are here to work or play the Mankato invites you to stay & play as we service your needs with the abundance of available opportunities.
Within walking distance of The AmericInn Hotel & Conference Center the Minnesota sports fanatic can enjoy the festivities of Minnesota Vikings & Minnesota Timberwolves training camps. The history buff can engage in our rich, local history at the annual Mankato Pow-Wow at the Land of Memories Park located four miles from our hotel. And the outdoor-lover vacationers can enjoy venturing through the miles of outdoor trails at the Mankato River Ramble while soaking in the breathtaking scenery painted by the adventurous rivers and natural bluffs.
We understand that after a long day of exciting activities and partaking in the abundance of attractions in the area can be exhausting so let our hotel act as a place of serenity and relaxation for you to rest.
Visit our calendar of events & suggested areas of dining to plan your next vacation in Mankato today. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Quick Area Guide:
- Minnesota State University, Mankato- 1/2 block
- Minnesota Vikings Training Camp- 1/2 block
- All Seasons Skating Arena- 2 Blocks
- Rosa Parks Fields- 0.9 miles
- Mount Kato Ski Area -2.2 miles
- Terrance View Golf Course- 2.5 miles
- River Hills Mall- 2.5 miles
- Fitness for $10- 2.7 miles
- Verizon Wireless Center- 2.8 miles
- Mankato Moondogs Baseball- 3.0 miles
- Planet Fitness- 3.8 miles
- Tourtellotte Outdoor Pool- 4.0 miles
- Wow! Zone Family Entertainment Center- 3.9 miles
- Minneopa Falls and Nature Center- 4.5 miles
- Caswell Softball Fields- 5.9 miles
- Mankato Area Derby Girls